During this program we will conduct staff training to detect and prevent four big crimes against your customer. We will look at the red flags and scenarios for Elder Abuse, Identity Theft, Business Email Compromise Schemes and Human Trafficking. We will look at the misuse of POAs, Cash, Fake Emails, Romantic Scams and more. Learn what the response of your financial institution should be when these activities hit our accounts and our members.
- Red Flags for Elder Abuse
- Privacy Issues in Elder Fraud
- Romantic Scams, POAs, debit card abuse in elders
- Identity Theft programs
- Use of ITIN after SSN
- Stealing purses and writing bad checks is back
- How to detect bad identification
- New Cyber Crimes on the New SAR are focused on business email attacks and compromises
- Learn how good wire procedures can prevent this
- Looking for human trafficking through account activity - use of squares and activity in the middle of the night
Who Should Attend?All branch personnel, tellers, new accounts, loan officers and call centers who help and protect our members.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.