Consumer compliance when it comes to mortgage lending continues to headline both the NCUA's supervisory priorities for 2019 as well as the CFPB's regulatory agenda. Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for a discussion of the following regulatory compliance issues related to real estate lending.
- HMDA’s partial exemptions for low-volume filers and additional rulemaking activities related to Regulation C;
- NCUA’s private flood insurance rule (effective July 1st);
- Regulatory relief provisions available under the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief and Consumer Protection Act (S.2155);
- NCUA’s proposed amendments to its appraisal rules (Part 722);
- Examiner observed systemic disclosure errors in connection with the TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule;
- Revised monitoring information collection requirements under Regulations B and C; and
- Additional mortgage servicing obligations.
Who Should Attend?
Those responsible for mortgage loan origination, underwriting, processing and servicing within the credit union as well as consumer compliance professionals would all benefit from the information covered during this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.