The job of the front line is to identify red flags, file CTRs, complete CIP, keep records on wires and monetary instruments. This is a look at all the key components of BSA from the frontline point of view including new Customer Due Diligence (CDD) rules and their impact on our policy and procedures.
- Update on new BSA information for 2021
- Red Flags for money laundering
- Customer Identification Program
- Currency Transaction Reporting
- Recordkeeping-wires and monetary instruments
- CDD rules—Four elements
- How to avoid “felony moments” in conversations with Members
- Culture of compliance
- Learn the five pillars of BSA
- CTR Basics
- And much much more
Who Should Attend?
Tellers, New Accounts, Lenders, Branch Managers, receptionists, call centers and anyone who talks to or helps a customer.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.