Program Content:Section I – IRA Beneficiaries
- Basic difference between primary and contingent beneficiaries
- Naming an estate or trust as a beneficiary
- IRS penalty exceptions prior to age 59½ and the proper IRS coding
- Required Annual Notifications for RMDs and Federal Withholding
- Discussion of beneficiary payout options – including spouse, nonspouse, estate and trust
- Setting up the Inherited IRA and documentation requirements
- Proper death distribution IRS reporting
Who Should Attend?
Member Services Representatives, Certificate of Deposit Personnel, Savings Counselors and Supervisors who are involved in the opening, selling, marketing, or administration of IRAs. Any officer/manager who "oversees" the IRA department and may be responsible for answering employees or members IRA questions or concerns. Experienced IRA Personnel who like a review of the latest rules.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.