Includes a CTR Handbook
This webinar will help you learn how to gather the information that you need in the CTR. We will also review the data fields and go over the CTR line by line so that you will feel less apprehensive about the format and the ins and outs of the CTR. We will look at terminology and the requirements on the CTR report. Don't miss the chance to examine the forms and the requirements for your financial institution.
What You Will Learn
- The three key sections of the new CTR
- Learning about NAICs codes and their use in the new CTR
- Understanding using the FinCEN directed back filing box
- The new boxes on CTR
- How to fill out the new CTR on Sole Proprietors, LLCs and Joint Accounts
- Examples of the new CTR
- Completing a CTR for a sole proprietorship
- Creating a CTR for armored car service
- How to use line 2 on a person's role as a conductor and transactor
- Review of the FAQs on CTRs
Who Should Attend?This webinar will benefit Tellers, Teller Managers, Branch Operations, Deposit Services, Training, New Member Accounts and BSA personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.