Regulators recognize credit unions' use of social media to attract and retain customers. Recently they have issued guidelines on how social medial should be managed. This session will discuss those expectations and what you need to do to comply.
- Definition - Just what is social media?
- Final guidance: what it says AND doesn't say
- Assessing and controlling risks (and why social media doesn't lend itself to traditional risk management)
- Social media and compliance framework along with supplementary materials
- 5 things you must do now to comply
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit information security, marketing, legal, HR and all compliance staff
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.