- Robbery prevention methods
- Opening and closing procedures
- Robbery procedures; before, during and after a robbery
- Identifying features of U.S. Currency
- How to detect counterfeit money
- Security features of the new $100 bill
Who Should Attend?This webinar will benefit all staff including those who work in the back office. All staff should receive training on robbery and security procedures, especially those who enter or leave the building before or after regular lobby hours, work in the lobby, visit the lobby occasionally or possess combinations or keys that access cash or handles cash.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.