For Credit Unions that are serious about taking onboarding up a notch!
This dynamic program will help raise the bar when it comes to engaging and training new employees from the start. How do you check all the required boxes while still maintaining the interest of your new hire? Wow them with a genuine interest and care in their success with your organization.
Aimed at management and hiring staff including call center managers, teller supervisors, HR, executive managers and branch managers, this program will allow participants to excel at new employee onboarding.
What We Will Cover:
- How to set the tone for success?
- The Four C's of onboarding: Compliance, Clarification, Culture and Connection
- Using the first two weeks of employment as a launching board
- Create an engaged employee from the start.
- Best practices to wow the new hire
- What is employee engagement?
- How do I train a new hire effectively?
- Provide coaching and support
Who Should Attend?All call center managers, teller supervisors, HR, executive managers and branch managers will benefit from this information packed webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.