Managers that develop strong coaching skills can inspire and encourage employees in the workplace in a way that brings out the best in others. Are you the one expected to address behavior issues in the workplace and often feel like you’re not getting anywhere when you do? Is part of your job to learn how to tactfully have difficult or dreaded conversations with other people from time to time?
Join Janice Branch and learn about understanding motivation and take notes about coaching that works! This is empowering, practical and useful information that can reduce the stress managers experience and increase the leadership skills required to do the job.
- How and when to say what needs to be said
- Learn key principles that when applied help build bridges
- Put in play the High Five of Coaching
- Build a plan around what you want and need to have happen!
- Communicate observations effectively
- Encourage positive behavior and results
- Develop your staff to higher levels of responsibility
- Refine your supervisory skills around providing constructive feedback
- Teach others how to resolve conflict
- Using recognition and incentives as powerful tools
- Set boundaries and imposing consequences
Attendees applaud the “real world” approach the program offers and claim they acquire tips and methods they put into place immediately on the job. They say this training program empowers them to step up to the need to be effective as a coach.
Who Should Attend?Branch managers, assistant branch managers, head tellers and those that train and/or lead them will all benefit from this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.