Member Conflict can signal the end of a relationship or the beginning of an even stronger relationship between the member and your financial institution! The goal of this webinar is to give you the tools to avoid member conflict and manage it effectively when it happens. You will take a service self-inventory, will then learn how to differentiate between different types of complaints, how to respond to varied anger levels, and how to avoid conflict by catering to varied member personalities.
- Avoiding financial lingo and confrontational wording
- Common member complaints
- Institutional and transactional complaints
- The difference between controlled, expressed, and irrational anger
- Calming the member
- Complaints originating from financial institution error, member error, policies and regulations
- Handling varied personalities
Who Should Attend?New Accounts Representatives, Tellers, Member Service Representatives, Telephone Service Representatives, Branch Managers, Loan Officers; any other member contact personnel will all benefit from attending this program.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.