This is a three-part series to be held on August 4, 11, and 18. The prices below include all sessions. Each session can also be attended individually by using the "CLICK HERE" links.
- Knowledge of how the ACH payment system works
- An understanding of commonly-used ACH acronyms and terminology
- Examples of the primary participants in the ACH system
- An overview of the responsibilities of the participants
- An awareness of the different types of ACH entries
- Responsibilities of the ODFI
- Identifying Third-Parties
- Reviewing agreement requirements and who you need agreements with
- Reviewing authorization requirements
- Processing windows, including Same Day ACH windows
- Responsibilities of the RDFI
- Exception Processing Including:
- Customer Claims on Unauthorized Debits
- Stop Payments
- Revocation Issues
- ACH Audit Requirements
- The National System of Fines
Who Should Attend?This webinar will benefit Back office operations, compliance officers, auditors, branch managers, Treasury/cash management professionals, frontline staff and customer service representatives.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.