During this webinar, you will gain a more in-depth knowledge of Cash Management (aka Treasury Management) products and services. You will learn about all the Cash Management products and services available in the marketplace, identify the products and services your credit union currently offers, what you’re missing, and come up with strategies to implement and offer the right products and services for your credit union. You will also learn the "behind the scenes" on the most important products and how they interact with technology.
After attending this webinar, you will walk away with a deeper knowledge of Cash Management, conduct a risk assessment on any new products, and bring back ideas on how to market Cash Management products and services to your business clients. In addition, your team will also work better together knowing how critical each area is to the success of the implementation and sale of these products and services.
- What is Treasury Management (aka Cash Management)?
- The Evolution of Cash Management/History/Background
- Review of the Account Analysis and what it’s used for
- Overview of all Cash Management products in the market
- How to determine which products you need to offer to your business customers
- Determine who your in-house experts should be and provide the appropriate training
- How Cash Management is integrated with the Credit Union’s Technology, Operations and Sales teams
- Identifying new fee opportunities
- Ideas on how to market and brand your Cash Management products
- Process to implement Cash Management products
- The future of Cash Management (including Blockchain and Bitcoin)
Who Should Attend?Cash Management operations and sales personnel –especially those new to Cash Management, Deposit sales team, Business bankers/lenders, Technology personnel (IT network support and core system support staff), Presidents and COOs who want to learn more about Cash Management.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.