Are you creating your first ERM Program for your credit union? Do you want to ensure your current program is complete yet, "keep it simple"? If yes to either question, this webinar is for you! Credit Unions need processes, policies, and procedures in place in order to assess and manage the risks on their balance sheet. Marci shares the fundamental pieces of the ERM puzzle, how they relate to each other, and how to integrate your ERM program into the credit union’s Strategic Plan. Having built an ERM program from scratch, Marci describes the various components of a strong ERM program. In this educational session, you will learn how to put your program together using all the parts you already have in your credit union. Marci shares how you can make the process fun and how your team will become closer as they work together with the common goal of protecting the credit union’s assets while fulfilling your credit union’s vision.
- ERM general background and key definitions
- Identifying the specific building blocks/components of a simple yet complete ERM Program covering the three key areas of ERM:
- Identifying and Assessing Risk
- Mitigating and Eliminating Risk
- Monitoring and Reporting Risk
- Creating an ERM Committee Charter
- Choosing the right ERM Committee members
- Integrating the ERM Program into your Strategic Plan
- Creating the Risk Management Appetite and Tolerance Statement – Description of Process
- Implementing your ERM Program
- Keeping the process fun while complying with regulations and protecting your credit union—consistently in every area!
Who Should Attend?Chief Risk Officers, Risk Managers, Chief Credit Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors, Board Directors who want to learn more about ERM, Presidents involved in the risk management process and their ERM program
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.