For Credit Unions That Are Serious About Taking Onboarding Up a Notch!
This dynamic program will help raise the bar when it comes to engaging and training new employees. Onboarding helps new hires adjust to the social and performance aspects of their jobs so they can quickly become productive, contributing members of the institution. This program will help you maximize the success of the new hire by providing tools and best practices you can use to create an effective onboarding process in your organization.
According to experts onboarding programs can increase employee retention by 25% and improve employee performance by 11%. Come learn the answers to the question of how to ensure you check all the required boxes while integrating the new hire into the organization and maintaining the new hire’s interest and enthusiasm.
Learn how to wow them with a genuine interest and care in their success with your organization.
- How to set the tone for success
- The Four C's of onboarding: Compliance, Clarification, Culture and Connection
- Using the first two weeks of employment as a launching board
- Create an engaged employee from the start
- Best practices to wow the new hire
- What is employee engagement?
- How do I train a new hire effectively?
- Provide coaching and support
Who Should Attend?
All call center managers, teller supervisors, HR, executive managers and branch managers will benefit from this information packed webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.