This webinar covers the fundamental principles and features of CRE appraisals.
This is part of a 2-part webinar series on CRE Appraisals. To view or purchase the entire series, click here.
- Types of appraisals by format
- What to look for within the assumptions and limiting conditions
- Property ownership interests clarified (fee simple, leased fee, etc.)
- Highest and best use of the property
- Approached to value
- Cost approach and information useful in the underwriting and loan structuring process
- Income approach options of discounted cash flow (DCF) and direct capitalization, with the steps to building net operating income (NOI) and the cap rate used in direct capitalization (including a case example)
- Comparables and the key issues to consider when selecting and evaluating comps
- Reconciliation of value
Who Should Attend?
CRE lenders, commercial lenders, credit analysts, portfolio managers, mortgage lenders, private bankers, small business lenders, loan review specialists, special assets officers, lending managers, credit officers and CRE support personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.