ACH Basics and Overview
This webinar is designed as an introduction to ACH processing. You will gain a broad understanding of the Automated Clearing House (ACH) Network and the processes the network follows. This is an excellent class for new operations staff and others in the bank that just want to understand ACH.
This webinar will provide you with:
- Knowledge of how the ACH payment system works
- An understanding of commonly-used ACH acronyms and terminology
- Examples of the primary participants in the ACH system
- An overview of the responsibilities of the participants
- An awareness of the different types of ACH entries
Who Should Attend?Back office operations, compliance officers, auditors, branch managers, Treasury/cash management professionals, frontline staff and member service representatives will all benefit from attending this program.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.