It's 2018 and your examiners are due at your financial institution next month. Will your credit union pass the test? This program is designed to update and help you complete an ODP checkup on your program before the examiners get there. There are some themes and specific things the examiners will target in the examination process this year. We will take a look at litigation, federal laws, state law issues and other ODP "hotspots" in this regulatory environment.
- Your ODP program and whether it will pass the test—checklist for exams
- Regulation E, Reg DD and State Laws
- JT Guidance
- NCUA Exam Procedures
- Examination "hot spots" and how the rules are being interpreted
- Law suits around the country and how banks are being targeted for unfair trade
- Your policy, procedures, fees and marketing in 2018
- Fair or unfair trade? A look at the federal and potential state issues
- Frequently asked questions about overdraft programs
- And much, much more…
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for the compliance area, deposit operations and management who are responsible for implementing a fair and compliant Overdraft Program.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.