The principal goal of this course is to enable you to define and analyze key balance sheet and income statement ratios connected to liquidity, leverage, profitability, asset management, and coverage.
- Calculate and analyze liquidity and leverage ratios
- Calculate and analyze key profitability measures including the gross profit margin, operating profit margin, and net profit margin.
- Calculate profit to payment obligations by calculating debt coverage ratios.
- Calculate and analyze account receivable turnover and days on hand.
- Calculate and analyze inventory turnover and days on hand
- Calculate and analyze account payable turnover and days on hand
- Calculate and analyze key asset management ratios
- Explore borrowing needs caused by changes in the cash cycle
- Examine the components of working capital.
- Use enhanced techniques to further understand changes in liquidity, leverage, profitability, and asset management.
- Explore the relationship of sales and sustainable growth
- Use Dupont analysis to enhance understanding of ROE.
Who Should Attend?
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, small business lenders, middle market lenders, private bankers; loan review specialists, special assets officers, lending managers and credit officers.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.