The culmination of every business loan officer’s due diligence is the completion of a business credit analysis report or memorandum. Such a document should address all aspects of a loan proposal; and in particular the fives C’s of Credit: Cashflow, Character, Capital, Collateral and Conditions. This webinar is intended to identify those areas that are critical to a complete report, which can be presented to a superior, Loan Committee, or Board of Directors.
- The Five C’s of Credit and how to answer questions about them
- The essentials of what a credit analysis should include
- Evaluating issues that can impact a business’ future performance
- Sources of useful Information
- The different credit reports for an existing and start-up business
Who Should Attend?Credit Analysts, Loan Officers, All who report to a Loan Committee, Other personnel with a basic understanding of business credit analysis
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.