During this webinar we will look at the examination hot spots for 2019. Risk assessments, updating policy and procedure, adapting your program for advisories and new crimes. Your program we look at continued problems with CIP and CDD. We will review technical errors audits are finding on the CTR and SAR. You will receive an update of the cyber-crimes, human trafficking and other crimes that have been added to the SAR in 2019.
What you will learn:
- How to build a better risk assessment
- CIP and CDD including common errors on beneficial ownership
- CTR including issues with privately held ATMs
- SARS and the red flag cycle
- BSA Training Requirements
- Updating your policy and procedures for all the changes from 2018
- Working with high risk customers and services what is BSA’s role
- From red flag to SAR the cycle of alerts
- New crimes and completing the SAR
- Managing the BSA process
Who Should Attend?
BSA Officers and coordinators, compliance, security and IT.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.