This webinar, which was originally scheduled for Friday January 24th, has been rescheduled for Friday January 31st at 1:30pm CT.
During this critical IRA Update Webinar, we will detail the slightly good and very not-so-good changes that will apply to IRAs effective January 1, 2020 – including faster payouts for IRA nonspouse beneficiaries, changes in RMD age and ability to contribute to Traditional IRAs after age 70.5.
- What are the major effects of the Secure Act of 2020?
- What is the beginning age for IRA Required Minimum Distributions?
- What is the major impact of the loss of the "stretch" IRA payout for nonspouse beneficiaries?
- Will we have to send out amendments to our IRA accountholders?
- Clarifying reporting of Qualified Charitable Distributions to the IRS and why they will become more prevalent over the next couple of years.
- What are the mandatory notices and reporting to be distributed to IRA accountholders in January 2019?
- What are the mandatory notices and reporting that must go to the IRA accountholder in January 2020?
Who Should Attend?
This update is a vital necessity for anyone in the position of answering IRA questions as a representative of the credit union - including the member service reps, operations personnel, branch managers and member call center employees
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.