BSA remains one of the costliest and most time-consuming regulations for financial institutions. Annual training on key topics eases the compliance burden and ensures everyone is working together in a culture of compliance. Refresh your frontline on customer identification and due diligence – they are best positioned to notice unusual or suspicious activity. This webinar explains the “whys” behind compliance with actual examples that all staff can relate to, with a look at all the key components of BSA from the frontline point of view.
- New August 2019 guidance on detecting & reporting opioid activity
- Red Flags for money laundering
- Customer Identification Program – Keys to Know Your Customer
- OFAC Basics
- Currency Transaction Reporting & record keeping
- CDD rules, including beneficial owner identification
- Do’s & Don’ts for Staff (what can we tell our members?)
- Identifying suspicious activity – real life examples
Who Should Attend?
All member contact staff, including Tellers, New Accounts, Lenders, Branch Managers, Receptionists, Call Center and their supervisors.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.