We will look at all the new issues and some of the more troubling compliance hot spots in your programs. Spend a day with your share compliance peers and learn from the shared experience of many credit union professionals.
- Regulation CC Changes proposed—4 day holds, new forms and numbers to index with inflation.
- Prepaid Card rules in effect April 1, 2019
- Overdraft Privilege Issues
- W-9 and W-8BEN completing and IRS reporting
- Know Your Member—Enhanced Due Diligence for high risk members
- New SAR and its changes
- OFAC issues an ongoing compliance challenges
- UCC 3 and 4 Check Issues
- Trusts, POAs, and other legal paperwork
- Any much much more
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for credit union managers, compliance officers, BSA, Branch Administration, Membership Service Representatives, Tellers. There is something for everyone on the share side of the credit union.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.