Has your financial institution been hit by increased check fraud? Many institutions are suffering losses due to check fraud. A recent study by the Better Business Bureau discusses the significant increase in fake check fraud complaints over the last three years.
This webinar will look to help your frontline protect your members and your financial institution from common scams. We will look at holds and other defenses your institution has available and how to use them.
What You Will Learn
- What are fake checks?
- How do check scams work?
- Who are fake check fraud victims?
- Types of frauds that involve fake checks
- What are some of the check scam red flags?
- How widespread are the scams?
- Can you prevent or avoid check scams?
- What do you do if you identify a check scam?
- Regulation CC Holds
- Checking routing numbers
- COVID-19 Check Scams and Potential Fraud will be Covered
Who Should Attend?
Tellers, Head Tellers, Teller Managers, Deposit Operations, Security, Branch Staff, Training Staff, Compliance, Personal Bankers, Universal Bankers, Financial Service Representatives.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.