We’ve been living with the TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule (TRID) for the better part of 5 years now. However, the enormity of this federal disclosure requirement makes it nearly impossible for anyone to be a self-proclaimed TRID expert.
Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for this 90-minute webinar designed to help your credit union fine tune its TRID compliance. We’ll start with an overview of the rule’s requirements, including:
• The Loan Estimate application disclosure and re-disclosure in response to a valid changed circumstance;
• The Closing Disclosure and the requirement to re-disclose in response to post-consummation events; and
• Timely delivery of the Escrow Closing Notice.
From there, we’ll take a look at subsequent guidance provided by the CFPB when it comes to: correcting the Closing Disclosure prior to consummation, TRID’s applicability to construction loans and how to properly manage lender credits.
Topics to be Covered
- The Loan Estimate and re-disclosure in response to a valid changed circumstance
- The Closing Disclosure and the requirement to re-disclose in response to post-consummation events
- Timely delivery of the Escrow Closing Notice
- TRID's applicability to construction loans
- Managing lender credits
Who Should Attend?
Mortgage loan originators, loan processors, compliance professionals and audit personnel will all benefit from the information covered during this webinar.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.