The redesigned Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA) is a complete overhaul of a document that has remained largely unchanged for two decades. These changes have the potential to cause disruptions as this is a critical form relied upon by many during the mortgage loan process. Since change is inevitable, it is important that you begin now to prepare for a smooth transition!
Join us as we work through each of the FIVE (5) sections, line by line offering implementation and training tips throughout the way. As a change often brings challenges, we will discuss exercises to help train your lenders, potential processes to test, and policies and procedures designed to aid in gathering and completing the updated revised URLA. This is definitely a session designed to familiarize you with not only the revised form, but to aid your institution in preparing for a successful adoption of the form that is the backbone of a mortgage loan.
- Utilize the form’s dynamic capabilities…What’s Expandable! What’s Collapsible!
- Appropriately use the new forms including the unmarried addendum
- Develop an implementation plan
- Effectively train staff on what data to collect and how to complete an application
- Understand how to work with the new data fields and expanded application
- Properly capture information on multiple applicants
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for loan officers, loan origination and closing staff, mortgage quality control, underwriters, auditors, compliance personnel and anyone who completes or relies on information documented on the Uniform Residential Loan Application.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.