There are many questions, such as can we place a hold on a cashier’s check? How many days can we hold checks on a new account? Does this apply to business accounts? Do we have to give the hold while the Member is there or can we mail it later?
These questions will all be addressed in this informative and easy to follow webinar for the frontline. We will also take a look at the changes that are proposed--new disclosure format and new teller hold notices.
- Changes pending for Reg CC
- Purpose of the regulation
- What is a transaction account?
- Availability schedules
- Business versus banking days, transaction accounts and more definitions
- How to count days and place holds
- Next day items versus other checks
- Case by case holds
- Exception holds
- Hold notices and how to complete
- New accounts exception
- Common errors on holds
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit all tellers, teller managers, cashiers, Member service representatives, back of bank operations, branch managers and compliance officers.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.