There have been many changes to Regulation C since Dodd-Frank, the most recent in Spring 2020. This webinar will provide a review of institutional and transactional coverage, as well comprehensive discussion of the regulation’s data collection and reporting requirements. We’ll also discuss some common errors that NCUA has indicated they see from credit unions.
- Coverage, exemptions and key definitions associated with HMDA
- Exemptions and partial exemptions from data collection and reporting
- What information goes where on the Loan/Application Register
- Proper lobby notices and requirements for making HMDA data available to the public
- Common HMDA reporting errors
Who Should Attend?
Mortgage Lending staff, Compliance Officers, HMDA reporting personnel.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.