Member service is personal. Excelling at moving from ordinary to extraordinary is key in being proactive in how we coach our member facing employees.
When it comes to servicing your members you need to think through the lens of the member to move that experience from ordinary to extraordinary! What is the gap between where you are today and where you want to be in providing proactive relationship membership service? This program will focus on how to instill a culture of extraordinary through all stages of the member relationship and how this will have an impact on your bottom line in producing meaningful results.
- How to coach your teams to deliver extraordinary member service
- Difference between proactive relationship service vs. baseline service
- Techniques to uncover member needs:
- Known and Unknown
- Current and Future
- Greeting and Closing
- Preparation is key to success
- Planning best practices
- How to speak to benefits vs. features
- Overcoming objections techniques
- Know your members
- Follow-up and follow through
Who Should Attend?
Those that manage tellers, front-line employees, member service representatives. branch managers, sales officers, trainers and member development staff.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.