This webinar will address the different dimensions of a credit union's vendor due diligence program. We will examine how to risk rate individual vendors, including what to look for when evaluating new vendors. Additionally, we will discuss which documents and information points should be obtained on existing vendors and well as how to better understand each of those documents.
- Evaluating vendor risk;
- Centralizing the credit union's vendor management program;
- Creating the "bones" of a robust vendor management program;
- SOC reports;
- Vendor contracts;
- Different areas of risk to consider;
- Tips and shortcuts for a more efficient program;
- NCUA guidance and regulatory requirements.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is meant for anyone working directly with their credit union's vendor due diligence program. The webinar does not require pre-existing knowledge of vendor management, but will also include information to enhance the knowledge of more seasoned staff.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.