We have seen many changes in our country over the last year. In what seems to be an ever-increasingly violent world, what can we do to protect ourselves? Robbery is one of the most feared crimes for bank employees. In this session, we will reveal the facts about robbery, discuss current trends, and provide step by step guidelines for effective prevention, safe response, and dealing with aftereffects. What makes one location more favorable than another in the eyes of a robber? What can we do to deter robbers from choosing our office? We will not only cover these topics, but also the basic life-saving steps employees should take to remain safe when faced with a bank robber. Every employee can play a role in prevention, and it is critical that all personnel are prepared and trained in the safest response methods. Additionally, we will examine recent cases and discuss the latest trends. Attendees will learn various methods used by these criminals, how their observations of the event can be critical, along with essential actions to take following a robbery. Employees of financial institutions must recognize the risk that exists but understand that knowledge and training are vital to surviving the event safely.
- Current trends in robbery
- Making your location more attractive to customers and less attractive to criminals
- Physical security measures to reduce your risk
- Safe opening procedures
- Considerations at closing time
- Examination of recent cases of robbery/kidnapping
- Protecting you, your employees, and your family
- Bank robbers: in their own words
- Responding to different types of robberies
- Latest robbery statistics
- The high cost of complacency
- Morning glory robberies
- Proven methods of prevention
- Are you putting yourself at risk?
- Habits that endanger
Who Should Attend?Any branch personnel who could be involved in a robbery will benefit from this program.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.