During this program we will cover many teller regulatory and compliance issues.
We will look at your signature contract, state and federal rules regarding the handling of checks. You will review some fundamentals but move towards the more advanced check issues involving fiduciaries, scams, and holds. Annual required training on both BSA and Regulation CC.
- Endorsements—Business, Personal and Fiduciary
- Legal Issues--Postdated, Stale dated, Stop Payments On Checks
- Check Scams
- How and When to Place Holds—Regulation CC
- Security features on Treasury Checks and Postal Money Orders
- Breaking down the signature card—who can do what
- Working with POAs, Representative Payees, Trustees, Executors
- Handling Checks at Death
- How money moves and time frames
- BSA Staff training
Who Should Attend?
Tellers, Head Tellers, Member Service Representatives and Branch Managers.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.