Learn what steps we must take to “know this member” and their anticipated transactions in the account.
How to ask tough questions without the member feeling like they are being attacked or insulted. What do we “really” need to know to satisfy examiner expectations during the New Member Interview?
What you will learn:
- What is the purpose and source of the funds and account?
- Who is opening this account and why?
- How is this account going to be used by the customer?
- What types of transactions will process through this account?
- What is the geographic confines of the account?
- Is the member high risk?
- Any many more questions that should be a sked and answered
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will benefit new account representatives, membership service representatives, personal bankers, branch managers, branch operations, branch operations, deposit compliance officer and staff and all deposit personnel. .
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.