With the Biden Administration having installed new leadership at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), credit unions should expect a much more robust regulatory environment in the new year.
Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for this jam-packed session outlining those actions that the "new" CFPB has already taken and those we can look forward to in 2022. During our 90-minute webinar, participants will hear about interpretive rules and rescinded policy statements. In addition, they will learn how recent rulemaking from the agency will affect their operations over the next 12 months and beyond.
Topics to be Covered
- Interpretive Rule on Sex Discrimination under Regulation B
- Rescission of Policy Statement Concerning Abusive Acts or Practices
- Dodd-Frank Section 1071 Rulemaking
- Interpretive Rule Concerning MLA Specific Examinations
- Rescission of COVID-19 Related Policy Statements
- Annual Threshold Adjustments
Who Should Attend?
Credit union leaders, compliance professionals, real estate lenders, commercial lenders and internal auditors would all benefit from attending this session.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.