The Consumer Financial Protection Board (CFPB) has made enforcing the Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) a top priority. This webinar will focus on the elements of an ECOA violation from the CFPB's perspective as well as enforcement via a private right of action. The speaker will also cover highlights from the CFPB's examiner's guide concerning what examiners will look for in evaluating ECOA compliance.
- Who are the people protected by the ECOA?
- Overt discrimination, disparate treatment and disparate impact explained.
- Adverse Action requirements
- Marketing pitfalls to avoid under the CFPB.
- The Self-Test privilege: a new concept under the CFPB?
Who Should Attend?Loan Officers, Compliance Personnel and even CEOs.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.