Let’s discuss the plan for the restoration of serving members in your lobbies. At the top of the list is the safety protocol for the health and well-being of our employees and members, but what exactly is the new “normal” going to include? Have you identified the new practices that must be followed for staff, vendors and your members? What’s the communication plan for announcing the reopening, and are you promoting the safety precautions that have been implemented? Not only do we want to ensure that our members feel confident in our abilities to create a safe and clean environment, but have we addressed our employees’ concerns? It’s one thing to serve members through the drive-thru, but what’s the safety protocol as we increase the lobby foot traffic?
Reopening the branch is so much more than just unlocking the doors and turning the sign to “open”. COVID-19 has impacted our operations and we must ensure that our policies and procedures have been enhanced to meet new expectations and address concerns. Join us as we discuss the contents of a reopening plan including, safety, communications, cleaning, timing, and employee training to ensure that the plan is appropriate for your members, employees and community.
- Factors to determine in making the reopening decision
- CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting
- How to enforce social distancing measures
- Face covering requirements for employees and members
- Open communication to address staff concerns
- Developing the communication plan for the reopening
- Determining what is expected of your lobby member
- The latest COVID-19 branch related guidelines
- Sample member communication templates
Who Should Attend?
This webinar will be beneficial for anyone involved with determining when to reopen branch lobbies including Branch Managers, Facilities Personnel, and Compliance Officers.
Please note: This site employs features that may cause unexpected behavior in older versions of Internet Explorer. If you experience a problem, try refreshing your screen. If this doesn't solve the problem, click on this link.
You may contact us by using the Online Chat button below.